My blog is written about my diary, Japanese information and anime.
I want many people in the world to read my blog.
とりあえず、自分の何気ない日常を載せてます。
拡散してくれるとうれしいです。
Hello. My name is Stap. I'm Japanese university student. I like anime, so I want to introduce anime. My hobby is cooking. I can cook Japanese food. Nice to meet you.
Hi. This time I made a new corner. Its name is " Net Travel ". This is, on the basis of the information of an area that has been obtained from the Internet, is what that taste the atmosphere of the region. In this blog, I will introduce charm and goodness, including sightseeing spots and special products of the area. And this time I am traveling in Japan. ・Data of Japan There are 47 areas called prefectures in Japan. The prefecture is like a state referred to in the United States. The population of Japan is about 120 million. The area of Japan is about 378,000 square kilometers, which is the 61st largest country in the world. Also, 60% of Japan is a forest, so people are densely packed in narrow areas. ・About Japan ・Country of culture There is good old culture in Japan. And there are buildings that represent that culture. It is a castle, a shrine, a temple and so on. The left is a castle and the right is a shrine. ・The food is delicious coun...
Hi. How are you? I was suffering from food poisoning yesterday.I had very stomach ache and has diarrhea and vomiting repeatedly for half a day.I think the cause is make-ahead cook. I often cook hot pot dishes recently.However, I make a lot of quantity at once, so I can not eat it in one day.Bacteria propagated between meal time and meal time, and it seems that the whole dish did not pass heat before eating.Bacteria can be sterilized with heat. With food poisoning this time, I think I will be more careful when cooking food. However, I think that it is inevitable to eat delicious food poisoning and get sick.So, I may be food poisoning in the future.I hope it is food poisoning that does not cause death. lol Thank you for reading my blog.
コメント
コメントを投稿